Did you know according to a study done by California Raisins, moms rank trans- and saturated- fats (52%), added sugars (47%) and artificial dyes and color (46%) among the top three attributes that would cause them to put a snack back on the shelf.
California Raisins is asking you to pledge to enjoy all-natural, no-added-sugar snacks – like California Raisins – for a week. Sign up for the Let’s Keep It Real Healthy Snack Challenge on Facebook and you can be automatically entered to win one of five prize packs that include $1,000 in cash and other goodies to get your healthy snacking on.
California Raisins are an all-natural, no-added-sugar snack you can feel good about giving your family!
What are your thoughts?
- Are California Raisins a part of your healthy snacking routine?
- Do you/your kids like raisins? What is your/your family’s favorite way to eat California Raisins?
- Do you have a go-to snack that you/your kids love?
- What are your house rules around snacking and added-sugar snacks?
- How do you incorporate real foods into your snacks while still trying to save time and keep it simple?
- Are there any snacks you thought were healthy, but then read the label and found out they were not as healthy as you thought?
- Any label reading tricks, tips, stories?
So do you want to join the Challenge – do so by going here!
Here is a sample of healthy snack ideas from California Raisins -
Disclosure: I participated in this campaign as a member of One2One Network and am eligible for a prize drawing. All opinions stated in the post are my own.