For years, the Hard Rock Café has catered to the adult crowd. With great music history, amazing food, and a rock-centric atmosphere, adults were always able to have, not just a meal, but an experience. When you went to the Hard Rock, it’s impossible not to look at all the rock-n-roll memorabilia and remember the songs and bands that you loved.
However, one group has not been able to enjoy this: children! Well, I’m glad to say that the Hard Rock is changing all of this with their new Hard Rock Roxtars: a group of characters designed to give children an experience while you eat at the Hard Rock Café or stay in the Hard Rock Hotel. But Razzi, Sir Kingston, Styler, Buddy Jr., and Skiddley all want to ask the same question: Does Your Child Look Like a Rock Star?
This is a costume contest that is being done at Hard Rock locations all across the country. During the contest, kids eat free at a Hard Rock Café location with a paying adult, and they can win a Hard Rock Café gift card or a 2015 birthday party for 8 of their closest friends and family! So, for the cost of an adult meal, you child can eat for free (which is REALLY helpful), AND they have the chance to win amazing prizes. Who wouldn’t want to participate in that?
And just who are the Hard Rock Roxtars? Well, there’s:
o Razzi™, “the motherly type” who is famous for squishy hugs and keyboard skills
o Sir Kingston™, a British-invasion inspired rock-and-roller on lead guitar
o Styler™, a free-spirited and accompanying guitar player
o Buddy Jr™, a wild man who loves nothing more than a good drum solo
o Skiddley™, the lead singer and “Mr. Cool” of the group
Dress Like a Hard Rock Rock Star:
· To launch the Hard Rock Roxtars, Hard Rock Cafe is hosting “Does Your Child Look Like a Rock Star?” Contest to encourage guest interaction with the new Hard Rock Roxtars characters, kids menu, and merchandise
· For one night, during the “Does Your Child Look Like a Rock Star?” Contest, kids eat free* at Hard Rock Cafe with a paying adult
· Guests can bring their favorite pint-sized rock star dressed in their best costume to the cafe for a chance to win a Hard Rock Cafe gift card or a 2015 birthday party* for eight of the rock star’s closest band members and entourage
· For additional information about the Hard Rock Cafe “Does Your Child Look Like a Rock Star?” Contest, contact your local cafe for contest details
Eat Like a Hard Rock Roxtar:
· Children who dine at Hard Rock Cafes worldwide are greeted with their own Hard Rock Roxtars activity book, themed menus, guitar-shaped plates and photo opportunities
· As part of The National Restaurant Association’s Kids LiveWell program in collaboration with Healthy Dining, a mission and online resource that helps parents and children alike select healthy menu options when dining out, Hard Rock Cafes worldwide will offer healthier food options, such as Skiddley’s “Not-so-diddley” chicken breast and “Twisted ‘n tasty” cavatappi pasta
Stay Like a Hard Rock Roxtar:
· The brand also has plans to globally expand the program to engage families traveling to select Hard Rock Hotels®, with the Roxity Kids Clubs®
· Children who stay at Hard Rock Hotel locations with their families will receive a special Hard Rock Roxtars Activity Book at check-in and unlimited entertainment at Hard Rock Roxity Kids Club, a family-friendly, music-inspired haven, where kids can rock to their own rhythm, catch a live Hard Rock Roxtars performance or take part in experiential, engaging and music-infused learning activities
*Restrictions may apply
Here are some links that might be helpful:
· Hard Rock website: www.hardrock.com
· Hard Rock Roxtars website: http://www.hrroxtars.com/
· Hard Rock Twitter: https://twitter.com/HardRock
Comment below and follow my blog to be entered to win a prize pack.
*Disclosure: “The information, gift card, gift pack and giveaway have been provided to me by Hard Rock International.” +No celebrity or musician has endorsed the “Does Your Child Look Like a Rock Star” contest