Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th!

Happy independence day everyone. ours should be filled will lots of laughter and fun. Right now I’m enjoying a bit of quite before the festivities began. The salad is made and waiting and the children are still sleeping.

HAPPY4th OF JULY

 

The last four weeks the children and I have been away from home visiting family back in NE. As we gear up for the 4th we are also a little sad to be heading back home this week. Both children loved spending time with their cousins and I with my siblings. As a extra surprise my oldest brother was able to make it back to NE from Cali. yesterday. Its strange to have all 6 of us in the same city again.

I just want to say thank you to all my readers who have stuck by me in the last year or so when my writing has slowed down. Life gets in the way sometimes and finding time to write has been challenging. I really hope to write more often but its great to know that when I get time you’re here to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a bit with us...