Friday, October 18, 2013

Tech Timeout

 

Are you and your family becoming disconnected because you are too connected to technology?

I think Technology is great. There are tons of educational apps, games, websites ect.. for our children. And Social media has become a great way to stay connected to my family far away. I think to myself look they are learning so its not bad but then I see that my kiddos haven’t gone outside to play in a while or those toys sitting on their shelves. And I think that’s enough, time to take a Tech Timeout.

Do you feel the same way I do? Then I suggest you take the Tech Timeout challenge! As the weather gets colder and we will be spending more time indoors I have decided our family will be taking the Tech Timeout Challenge and I encourage you to join us.

The Tech Timeout was started by Foresters and it encourages families to take a daily break from technology. You can learn more about it here and they even have great ideas on how to spend your tech free time. (just in case you have forgotten how to have fun without your phone, computer, eReader, etc…)

Tech Timeout Link: http://techtimeout.com

So step up and join the Russell family and sign the Timeout Pledge -

TechTimeoutPledgeForm

disclosure: I was compensated for this post but all content is my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a bit with us...