Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sweets Perfume Review!



Hey guys! So my next review is for Sweets Perfume. Sweets Perfume is this really cool website that has tons and tons of different fragrances of perfumes, if you want it odds are they have it! I received a sample of ten different ones in the mail.

Here are the fragrances I chose:
- Beautiful
- Sweet Pea
- Cherry Blossom
- Divinity
- Flirty
- Green Apple
- Green Tea & Cucumber
- Spiced Apple
- Pink
- Sparkling Mandarin Tangerine


Wow, all of these smelled amazing. From the second I opened the packaging I wanted to wear them all. My favorite has to be the Green Tea and Cucumber. It is easily my new everyday scent!

I love flowery scents but I'm also into fruity smells, as you can probably tell from my list, it's just a nice change of pace. And just for fun I wanted to try Flirty because well with a name like that it had to smell great, and it did.

Also the scents weren't too overwhelming, if that makes sense. They were just enough to smell great but not like you bathed in perfume or Green Tea and Cucumbers for that matter, haha. You know what I’m talking about. I’m sure everyone has passed that one person in the shopping area where you smelt them a mile before you saw them. I hate that! It always makes me sick, really too much perfume makes me ill and that’s no fun.

Besides the sampler set you can purchase your favorite scent in a refillable bottle. I can’t wait to purchase the heart shaped keychain bottle!

All in all, you guys should definitely try Sweets Perfume out. They have almost 50 scents to choose from (49 to be exact) and it might take you a while to pick out one scent because they have such a great selection, but trust me it is so worth it.

Buy It! Head on over to Sweets Perfume's website and browse their awesome selection. Their prices vary from $3.95 to $49.95 depending on how fancy the bottle you want. :)


1 comment:

Share a bit with us...