Monday, December 6, 2010

And this weeks Lucky number is 2

I don’t know how many times this has ever happened but Lets just say if I was a betting person I would pick #2, in fact I have two winners to announce and they were both luck number 2!


The winner of a top from alight.com is # 2, Jeannie!

a

Anonymous said...
I love the Crimson Studded Layer Top
by Extra Touch - Jeannie
November 9, 2010 9:30 AM

and the winner of a wall quote from Belvedere Designs is also # 2, Jamie!
bd
 
Jaime said...
like you on FB
November 3, 2010 4:45 PM


Please contact me if you won the above giveaways within 24 hours. If you didn’t win one of these great giveaways try your luck in one of the other great giveaways I’m currently hosting and be on the look out for more coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a bit with us...