Sunday, June 12, 2011

Cape Cod Potato Chips Review

header

 

main_imageSometimes its ok to take work with you on vacation. Especially if it involves sharing a few bags of potato chips with your family.

Cape Cod potato chips contacted me to see if I would like to try out their new 40% less fat potato chip flavors and I agreed.

CC-9-5-1 Harvest Gold2As far as taste goes, there is a slight difference when compared to a few of the more expensive brands. Most noticeable is that the original flavor were lightly salted. In my opinion they could use a bit more slat but there was enough salt to give them flavor. But, it wasn't the only thing I tasted when eating the chips. The Cape Cod brand falls perfectly in between brands that use too much salt and those that don't use enough.CC-9-5-1 Harvest Gold2

I was also sent the Sweet Mesquite Barbeque flavor, which everyone agrees is their favorite! A perfect amount of flavor and crunch! The Sea salt and Vinegar chips have a unique taste the some of the family loved, others not so much. My father said it brought back memories of living on the east coast as a child.

CC-9-5-1 Harvest Gold2I loved that all three flavors had the perfect amount of crunch associated with kettle cooked chips and they were not greasy.

All in all I would buy these chips again if I saw them on the shelves of my local store. Check out their website to lean about their other great flavors! http://www.capecodchips.com

2 comments:

  1. Tried the sweet Mesquite flavor per your reccomendation. Absolutly right again!! Great flavor and sooo crunchy. Just what you want in a chip. I will be trying more favors. Keep up the good work. I love to try the products you review and always tell my friends and family to try them as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the Green Onion & Chives but not able to find it again. Is this a seasonal item? Please bring it back
    Gina

    ReplyDelete

Share a bit with us...