Saturday, December 3, 2011

Holiday Preview Pillsbury Potluck Party – What Should I Make?

clip_image002

I was asked to host a Pillsbury Potluck Party, through MyBlogSpark and Pillsbury. Sounds fun right? And it couldn’t come at a better time with everyone scrambling to find that perfect holiday dish to bring to the table.

clip_image004Did you know that Pillsbury has endless amounts of delicious dishes that you can prepare in just 30 minutes with 5 ingredients or less? Well during the party, my guests and I will taste and share several convenient ideas so that we then can recreate them at home.

As a host I am supposed to choose 1 of the 6 dishes below to prepare at the party, and I thought it would be fun to have my readers choose!! So here are my choices (with links to the recipes). Which one should I make? Leave a comment below with your choice!

0c98d911-4152-4257-972e-6b1b84dbfcff Tomato-Pesto Appetizers

I will prepare the one that gets the most votes and post the results after the party. I’m taking votes until Dec 11th, so get them in soon!But I won't leave you empty handed, I also wanted to share a $1.10 off Coupon for Pillsbury Products. This coupon is for THREE any size/variety Refrigerated Pillsbury Grands! Biscuits, Crescent Dinner Rolls, Ready To Bake!" Cookies, Sweet Rolls OR Grands! Sweet Rolls

CLICK HERE-->http://www.myblogspark.com/uc/main/7aac/ to print.

Plus, I wanted to mention that you can host your own Pillsbury Potluck Party. You can grab any of the graphics on this post, share the coupon, and also check out the variety of Recipes available at Pillsbury's website.
Pillsbury.com/Recipes/Ideas-Made-Easy

Disclosure: The Pillsbury product, information, food ideas, online coupon link, and prize pack have been provided by Pillsbury through MyBlogSpark.

2 comments:

  1. I love the chocolate chip cookie stuffed pies. Yumm-0

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the broccoli cheese bread stick bake looked good. http://www.pillsbury.com/recipes/broccoli-cheese-breadstick-bake/d31b46d1-f115-453c-bae7-9cf651f002d6/

    ReplyDelete

Share a bit with us...