Friday, December 16, 2011

Yummy! Pilsbury Potluck Party.

PILLSBURY_LOGO_NEWI have to say the Potluck party was a success. Everyone brought at least one dish with a Pillsbury product featured in it. Any boy was it yummy! There are no left overs here. (Something that made my hubby sad.)

AG_InspirationHat_MainWhen I was asked to host this potluck party, I chose to make it a great way to get my Mommies and kiddos together from our play date group. We kicked the guys out and sat back for a fun evening filled with Yummy food and great conversation. As the children sat playing together, we swapped recipes and cooking stories. There was a lot of laughs and taste testing. Our #1 pick of the night from each category was:

Dessert (yup I start with the best course) – We had a few but monkey bread took the cake!

DSCN9519stock photo (it went fast before I could get a picture!)

Side Dishes – There were a few but everyone loved the mini hotdogs wrapped in crescent rolls.

IMAG0197IMAG0198

Main Dishes – biscuit pizzas, chicken and rice casserole, and pepperoni roll ups! Yumm!

imagejpeg_2

Overall favorite of the night – chicken and rice caserrolle with breadsticks.

IMAG0615

Per my post from before the winning recipe voted on by you, my readers, was the Chicken and Broccoli breadstick bake (above with some modifications, added rice). The kids surprisingly loved it and I cant blame them. I loved it too!!

Due to most of the guest being children. I respect the privacy of my friends and they have asked me not to post pictures of their children on the internet. I have chosen not to post pictures of my guests to honor that request.

PILLSBURY_DOUGHBOY_FinalIf you haven’t had your holiday get together yet and still plan to. Think about hosting your own Pillsbury potluck party. To get you started take a look at these links:

Also the great folks at MyBlogSpark and Pillsbury are offering a coupon for $1.10 off Pillsbury products. That can be found in the Pillsbury widget on the right.

“Disclosure: The Pillsbury product, information, food ideas, online coupon link, and prize pack have been provided by Pillsbury through MyBlogSpark.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a bit with us...