Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Freschetta's Rally For Real Pizza

 

1408

Boycott blah, fight for Fresch® and join the Rally for Real Pizza! In our home we only buy the best pizza (frozen or fresh) and for our family that means Freschetta. We love the taste and most of all the fact that it doesn’t taste like typical frozen pizza! That’s because Freschetta uses real ingredients! When we can do frech I love that I can grab Freschetta® and still get a good quality pizza! This is why I Rally for Real Pizza.

Freschetta® stand is - Frozen pizza shouldn't simply taste better. It should be better. Freschetta®frozen pizzas are made with top-quality ingredients and taste-tested recipes, just to make sure your pizza will always deliver Fresch® flavor.

422759_10150609981098891_174773863890_9306602_1629318927_n

Join the rally for bad pizza and join Freschetta® on Facebook and add your photo to the Rally Mosaic:www.facebook.com/freschettapizza 

By submitting a photo to the Rally Mosaic on Facebook . Each week we will select 100 winners -- to each receive 5 Freschetta® Pizzas. On March 30, we will also select 10 winners - who will each receiveFreschetta® Pizza for a year!

I don’t know about you but I want to win free pizza for a year!!

"I occasionally receive compensation in the form of products for posts. However, the opinions I share are solely my own."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a bit with us...