Welcome the newest arrival of products from Seventh Generation that are gentle on baby, safe for the planet, and convenient for you, not to mention “Lorax approved!”
In partnership with Universal Studios’ motion picture debut of Dr. Seuss’s The Lorax*also known as the “Speaker for the Trees” who brings environmental truth and ecological hope to all, Seventh Generation will feature limited edition Lorax prints on all our diapers and training pants. These prints are intended to remind parents and caregivers of the lessons of The Lorax, and encourage family reading and environmental awareness while creating a few smiles. Discover (or rediscover) Dr. Suess’ The Lorax as you read about his legacy and messages of sustainability with your child, and inspire a new generation of environmentalists starting with your family!
The Seventh Generation family of Free & Clear baby products continues to deliver on your needs as it expands in March, with the addition of NEW Overnight Diapers. Moreover, Free & Clear diapers have been redesigned with new, improved tabs for better fit while Free and Clear training pants now have an absorbent core that is made with more renewable materials.
Be among the first to try these new products before they hit store shelves and rest assured that with every Seventh Generation purchase you’re helping to protect the planet for future generations!
- NEW Overnight Diapers are absorbent enough to keep your baby and bedding dry through the night or during prolonged travel
- Free & Clear diapers have improved more flexible tabs that provide even better fit
- Free & Clear training pants have an absorbent core made with more renewable, plant-based materials. They also feature stretchy, tear away side panels for a better fit and added convenience, as well as inner leak barriers for superior leakage protection
- Seventh Generation Free & Clear baby care products do not contain chlorine, fragrance, petroleum-based lotions or latex, and all Free & Clear products are also hypo-allergenic
- Starting March 2, you can register for a free The Lorax scrapbook with the purchase of any three Free & Clear diaper products, until supplies last
My Thoughts: We were sent the Free & Clear training pants. Now our home we are strictly papmers diapers and huggies pull-ups buyers, but we gave it a go anyway. Now we are not what some people call diaper snobs its just that all of the other brand tend to give my little ones rashes. No kidding every single brand out there, not sure why but they do.
Now back to the Free & Clear training pants - I have to say I love that they held up very well (No leaks!) and didn’t give my little guy a rash. Now he was a bit disappointed that they didn’t have a car design on them like the pull-ups but after reading the book provided with the training pants Dr. Seuss’ “The Lorax” he was thrilled to wear them.
Our home had already switched over to using Seventh Generation Cleaning supplies about a year ago and I’m happy to say we will give switching over to the Free & Clear diaper line for our future children, as well as for our little guy still in training pants, some thought.
The Seventh Generation Diapers prize pack will contain:
- One package of new Seventh Generation Free & Clear diaper product
- A copy of Dr. Seuss’s The Loraxstorybook
1. Follow my blog. YOU MUST DO THIS ONE FOR THE OTHERS TO COUNT!!Giveaway ends March 6th at midnight EST. Winner will be drawn by random.org and will have 24 hours to collect their prize before a new winner is drawn.
+1 through Google friend connect
+1 through Networked Blogs
2. Subscribe to my blog +1
3. Tweet this giveaway (share the link here). +1
4. Share this giveaway on your Facebook page (share link here). +1
5. Blog about this giveaway +2
6. Link this giveaway up to any giveaway blog roll (share which one) +3
7. Are you planning to see "The Lorax”? +1
“Disclosure: The Seventh Generation Diapers prize pack, product and information have been provided by Seventh Generation through MyBlogSpark.”