Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Yoplait Lactose Free yogurt

In Our home there is never a shortage of Yoplait yogurt my kids LOVE it. But I usually don’t partake in any because I’m lactose intolerant, and try to limit my dairy intake. So I was thrilled when I found out that Yoplait recently announced its new Yoplait® Lactose Free yogurt.

Lactose_Free206oz20Strawberry_webreadyInspired by the Yoplait yogurt we know and love, Lactose Free comes in four delicious flavors -

  • Strawberry,
  • Peach,
  • French Vanilla
  • and Cherry

- and contains 50% of the recommended Daily Value of calcium, with vitamins A and D in every cup. Lactose Free contains no artificial sweeteners and can be used in some of your favorite recipes - like chocolate crème brulee and strawberry cheesecake.


Are you Lactose intolerant or know someone who is? I wanted to let you know that you can visit http://bit.ly/IiJBKU to download a printable *coupon for $0.30 when you buy any flavor of Yoplait Lactose Free yogurt cups. Feel free to share the coupon offer with your family and friends so they can take advantage of the discount as well.


*The coupon offer for Yoplait Lactose Free yogurt is not valid in some states, including Louisiana, Nevada, New Jersey, North Dakota and Tennessee.

“Disclosure: I received this information and the coupon offer from Yoplait through MyBlogSpark”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a bit with us...