Friday, November 2, 2012

Chris Mann–Roads Album review


I was recently given an opportunity to listen to Chris Mann’s debut album Roads. Chris found his big break on The Voice, and I for one am glad he did. I love his soulful voice and he adds depth to the songs he chose for his album. Don’t take my word for it check him out yourself. Check out his site below or purchase his album for yourself from  iTunes or Amazon!







Tracks:
  1. ROADS
  2. NEED YOU NOW
  3. CUORE
  4. THE BLOWER'S DAUGHTER
  5. MY WAY
  6. UNLESS YOU MEAN IT
  7. ALWAYS ON MY MIND
  8. ON A NIGHT LIKE THIS
  9. AVE MARIA
  10. FALLING
  11. VIVA LA VIDA

Go check him out you wont regret it. I plan to purchase is Christmas album as well!
“This is a review post from One2One Network. I was provided with a copy of the album and I am eligible for a prize drawing. All opinions stated are my own.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a bit with us...