If there is one common interest shared by all of our moms, it is the health of our children. Along with MomSelect, Premama Prenatal Vitamin Drink Mix is dedicated to providing all of the vitamins and nutrients that are essential to a baby's health from the very beginning. Premama is a powdered prenatal vitamin supplement that allows women to receive all of the prenatal nutrients they need, without swallowing another giant prenatal pill. Premama can be mixed with your favorite juices, flavored waters, smoothies, shakes and so much more.
- Folic Acid to help reduce the risk of neural tube defects
- Chelated iron for healthy blood cell formation
- Vitamin D3 for bone health and immune function
- Coenzyme Q10 to help reduce the risk of pre-eclampsia
- Ginger root to help with nausea relief
- Many more vitamins and minerals to support healthy fetal growth
Premama would like you to join them in supporting the UCSF Young Women's Program. YMP provides health services to women such as prenatal services, gynecological care, nutrition services, post-partum care and so much more.
Now through November 30th, Premama will donate a week's worth of prenatal vitamins to the USCF Young Women's Program for every new fan they receive on Facebook.
So join Premama in Supporting Women's Health All you have to do is click!
For more information on UCSF Young Women's Program, please visit their website.