Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Party, party weekend

From time to time I host MommyParties. To learn more about them go here. As part of being a mommy party host I invite my friends and family over to try new products and then share the reviews here.

barbie_logo_smallThis weekend I hosted not one but two mommy parties! One was for the great new Mega Bloks Barbie line. This was a huge hit with the guests and my daughter, although I have to say my hubby spent more time building it than he does helping with the family chores Winking smile.

80229U_A-T1_HR_smallI was given 10 mini sets to give out to all the guests who came as well as the mansion and pool house for my daughter! All the girls (and one little guy) had tons of fun and days later my kiddos are still playing with them!

premama_box-163x300_thumb[1]The second one was for Premama prenatal vitamin mix. I posted my personal review of this product a few months ago. you can find it here. My guests had mixed feelings about this product and most say they would probably stick to their current vitamins.

I was given a pitcher and 5 boxes (a month supply each) to share with my guests. As well as a gift card to purchase drinks to mix Premama in.

A few of my guests trying out Premama in their favorite beverage -

Drinks on hand were- punch, apple, grape, and orange juices, tea, and water.

Overall it was a very busy weekend but everyone had lost of fun!!

 

DISCLOSURE: By publishing this post, I received free products as part of a promotional program with MomSelect. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a bit with us...