Monday, March 4, 2013

Cake flavors from Chapstick are a party on the go!

image_thumb[1]

d525b03fb5f1785d5ef3bc55ba600586My new obsession is Chapstick. With this nasty long dry winter I need it. Maybe it’s a combo of the weather and pregnancy hormones but I cant go anywhere without layering Chapstick on my dry lips. In November I introduced you to the limited edition holiday flavors. I know the running joke is no one can ever finish a tube of Chapstick before they lose it and I admit that was me too but the apple cider flavor was amazing and I made sure to never lose that one! In fact I ended up going through the whole tube (there has to be an award for that right?) and then scoured Walgreens to stock up before they were gone.

54616_CS-Render-CakeBatter Stick copy-resized-254616_CS-Render-RedVelvet stick copy-resized-2_0Now Chapstick as gone and done it again. This preggo is craving cake thanks to Chapstick’s new limited edition cake flavors. YUMMMM! Who wouldn’t love Velvet Cupcake and Cake Batter!!!!  It’s like a birthday party on your lips! LOL! I *may* have to pry the cake batter one from my 5yr olds daughters hands on a daily basis or just go out and buy a new one for myself. Either way these flavors are a big hit my my home. My guys both big and small love the Velvet cupcake one, and I don’t blame them its heavenly.

221852_10151286517839821_180151547_nI love that Chapstick thought of everything. They even put “To/From” tags on the back of the packaging so that you can give it to someone special. You could use the limited edition Chapsticks as a tag for a gift. Sadly these new varieties are only going to be available until around March 31, 2013. They will be sold exclusively at Wal-mart, CVS and Walgreens nationwide. I plan on buying as many as I can when I come across them.

For more information about Chapstick products please visit www.Chapstick.com. You can also follow the Chapstick on Facebook.

*The ChapStick® product, information and gift have been provided by Pfizer Consumer Healthcare. There was no compensation. The opinions expressed are my own and were not influenced in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a bit with us...