Santa Claus. This jolly red man bringing presents to every child of the world is a staple of many people’s childhoods. However, with the technology and the conformity demanded by today’s society, the bringer of gifts is fast being phased out of Christmas, and children everywhere are beginning to doubt the magic of Santa.
This is a problem that is, at least partially, solved by Portable North Pole. With a few simple bits of information provided by you, Santa will send your children a personalized video with a special message from Santa. They also can do phone calls and personalized letters from Santa. Santa can also send them messages for their birthdays, Christmas eve…all the bells and whistles. Of course, there are varying prices, but nothing outrageous. Everything is affordable to the parent, and it keeps the magic of the holidays firmly alive.
A few key points about PNP -
· PNP is mostly for young children who still believe in Santa and the magic of Christmas but even adults can join in on the Christmas magic with customizable videos for those 18+
· PNP offers a different video scenario for nice and naughty kids – and nice and naughty adults too
· PNP brings the magic of Christmas to life in the hearts of kids and adults all around the world, making the holiday season more special than ever
· PNP donates 5% of all online sales to a Children’s Hospital close to the buyer’s location. PNP currently collaborates with over 40 regional Children’s Hospitals in the U.S.
· The most popular PNP product is by far the personalized video message…but Santa and his elves offer a whole host of other personalized products, too, like the newly update iOS and Droid apps.
· The magical Portable North Pole console allows Santa to stay in touch with his millions of friends around the globe, all at the click of a button. Nothing makes Santa happier than creating special "Merry Christmas!" video messages and spreading his holiday cheer
The only thing I wish they could do is make these more personalized for the families with more than one little one at home. It’s all in good fun, until the little ones realize Santa sent the exact same message to their brother/sister, only with the names different. I think it could be an easy fix to have an option to personalize the video/call/letter for a set of siblings. But other than that little hitch, this is an amazing tool to keep the magic of the holidays alive and well.
This year I personalized videos for our older two children and a letter for Liam since its baby’s first Christmas. (a perfect addition to his baby book!)
Here is a breakdown of what Portable North Pole offers for 2013:
- · Portable North Pole’s standard Santa’s Video, Retail: Free A FREE personalized video message from Santa Claus filled with magic and exciting discoveries for your loved ones.
- · Premium Video, Retail: $3.99 Premium videos includes almost 6 minutes of personalized video message from Santa Claus, features 3 additional photos and more personal details, a clip of Santa's riding on his sleigh and even a personalized Christmas carol
- · Portable North Pole’s Mobile App, Retail: $3.99 for iOS and Android; $4.99 HD app for iPad and iPad mini Portable North Pole offers iOS and Android users anapplication to create Christmas magic on their mobile devices. The newly updated PNP app includes: credit to create and access premium videos, call from Santa himself, an Advent Calendar game, Christmas Radar, Countdown game and access to a PNP account to synchronize with your online content.
- · Santa Sprint: PNP Adventure, $2.99 This unique Christmas adventure game, for iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod), provides hours of fun for the whole family. Guided by the voice of Santa, kids can help him get ready for Christmas and unlock exclusive video stories as they complete the different levels.
- · Portable North Pole’s Santa’s Phone Call, Retail $3.99 for one call or $6.99 for three calls Santa has a very important message for your loved one! He will pick up the phone and call directly to deliver his personalized message. Santa’s call will last approximately two minutes and you can choose between 14 message options.
Start your own holiday magic this season with www.portablenorthpole.com
· Find them
All in all I will be using Portable North Pole for years to come.
Disclosure: I received complementary Portable North Pole products in exchange for this review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.