Thursday, October 28, 2010

Rachael Ray Casserole dish from CSN Stores Review

 

1119In the not so distant past I told you that I had the opportunity to work with CSN Stores (over 200 stores to shop from!) for a review.  I got to choose the item, and after what seemed like hours (ok, Days) of research since there were so many cool stores to browse, I ended up choosing something practical, and something that has been on my wish list for years!

rrdishThe Rachael Ray Bubble and Brown 4.25 Qt. Oval Covered Casserole (in chocolate) was an item I had been eyeing for a while.  I always seemed to miss it on sale!

My husband and I love watching Rachael Ray’s 30-minute meals and tend to recreate her dishes in our own home. We love the look and function of her cookware, utensil and bakeware lines. We hope to own them all eventually.

When the product arrived at our door, surprisingly fast! We found that the dish lid was cracked. After a quick e-mail to Cookware.com (one of many CSN stores) a replacement lid was shipped that day. Talk about great costumer service!!

I am thrilled with the Rachael Ray Casserole and I’m excited I was able to review it for CSN Stores!  The shipping was extremely fast, and often, many items on CSN Stores ship for free!  Even some of the larger items like a kitchen island. (that’s on my new wish list! *Wink*)The interface was easy to use and I could hop and search around easily to find what I needed.

I will definitely be shopping with CSN in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a bit with us...