Monday, January 31, 2011

Rockin’ Green Winner

Wow! Over 110 entries. You cloth diapering mommas sure are great. I don’t think I’ve had that many entries in a long time. I didn’t even know Rockin’ green existed before my sister (a fellow CD momma) reviewed it, and wow it must be popular!

Welcome to all my new followers! If you ever have a product you think is neat and want to see it as a giveaway here at FAMILY TREASURES please leave a comment and I will try and do my best. (By The Way – Please follow the rules, 1 comment =1 entry. This will be the last time I count multiple entries in the same comment. Thank you!)

Now on to announcing the winner. Drawn by random.org the winning number is……….

113 out of 118!

RGwin

♥Mama of the Littles♥ said...

I like rockin green on fb and thanked them!

Congrats Angela you have 24 hours to claim your prize before a new winner is chosen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a bit with us...