Monday, January 31, 2011

Books, books, Books.

I’m a member of The Literary Guild and as a member I not only get new and current released books at a discount price I get a catalog in the mail every 3 months or so. I love it I tear it open like a kid a Christmas and start picking out all the books I want to read. My husband on the other hand wishes he had never showed me them. LOL!

Here is my current want list of books! 83483448

    1. Every Last One - Anna Quindlen
    2. Rescue - Anita Shreve
    3. 1022 Evergreen Place - Debbie Macomber
    4. Winter Bloom - Tara Heavey
    5. The Lake of Dreams - Kim Edwards
    6. Secrets to the Grave - Tami Hoag
    7. Chasing the Sun - Kaki Warner
    8. Clara and Mr. Tiffany - Susan Vreeland
    9. Precious and Fragile Things - Megan Hart
    10. Family Affair - Debbie Macomber
    11. Awakened - P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast (I actually want the full series)
    12. Call Me Irresistible - Susan Elizabeth Phillipssing-you-home-157
    13. How to Bake a Perfect Life - Barbara O'Neal
    14. Keys to the Castle - Donna Ball
    15. Salting Roses - Lorelle Marinello
    16. Falling Home - Karen White
    17. The Witch's Daughter - Paula Brackston
    18. The Red Queen - Philippa Gregory
    19. Murder Most Amish - P.L. Gaus
    20. Nowhere to Hide - Carlene Thompson
    21. Last Sacrifice - Richelle Mead (I actually want the full series)
    22. These Things Hidden - Heather Gudenkauf
    23. Saving Max - Antoinette van Heugten
    24. Fragile - Lisa Unger
    25. What My Best Friend Did - Lucy Dawson
    26. Lost and Found - John GlattLast-Sacrifice
    27. Little Princes - Conor Grennan
    28. Three Cups of Tea
    29. Fair Game - Valerie Plame Wilson
    30. Sing You Home - Jodi Picoult
    31. William and Kate - Christopher Andersen
    32. The Red Thread - Ann Hood
    33. In a Heartbeat - Rosalind Noonan
    34. A Vintage Affair - Isabel Wolff
    35. A Thread So Thin - Marie Bostwick
    36. Miss You Most of All - Elizabeth Bass
    37. Backseat Saints - Joshilyn Jackson
    38. Hidden Wives - Claire Avery

 

What books are on your want list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a bit with us...