Aurora World Inc. is pleased to announce its brand new Raggedy Ann and Raggedy Andy line. Aurora is very excited to showcase these handmade pieces that feature exquisite detail including fine facial features and yarn hair with the classic loop style. These are heirloom treasures that can be passed on for generations.
- The classic Raggedy Ann or Raggedy Andy rag dolls are:
- 8" for $10
- 12" for $15
- 16" for $25
- and 25" for $35
- The Fancy Pals style -- Raggedy Ann Butterfly or Red Ribbon -- are 7" and $17 each
- Four highly anticipated holiday styles join the line later this year.
- The Raggedy Ann "Chilly Chic" and "Santa's Helper" and Raggedy Andy "Chilly Chic" and "Santa" are 16 inches and SRP is $27
All Raggedy Ann and Raggedy Andy items are great for ages 18 months and up, so share them with even your littlest ones.
I remember playing with Raggedy Ann as a young child and my mother picked Raggedy Ann as my nursery theme. So I was thrilled to review the Raggedy Ann doll and pass those memories down to my daughter. She is just precious and looks just like the original!
- Aurora's official website
- Aurora is on Facebook
- Aurora is on YouTube
- Aurora's Raggedy Ann and Raggedy Andy can be purchased at retail or online at the official Aurora shop
FREE Shipping on orders over $50 until August 31st, 2012. Use promo code: YooHoo12
Want to win a Raggedy Ann or Andy doll for your child or yourself. (I wont judge!)
Its simple! just,
- MANDATORY Follow! my Blog - found on the left side of my blog.(+1 each)
- via Google Friend Connect
- via Network Blogs
- Share it! – Link back here, use the share it button on the left (+1 EACH)
- via Facebook
- via Twitter
- Subscribe! subscribe to my blog feed (+1)
- Share with us your first memory of Raggedy Ann or if you don’t have one share a favorite memory of you and your favorite doll.
Giveaway ends on 9.1.2012 at midnight EST. Good luck and as always leave a way for me to contact you should you win.