Monday, June 21, 2010

Busy, fun and crazy weekend!

I hope everyone had a great weekend! Happy belated fathers day to all those dads out there and to those moms who have to be both mom and dad (you rock!).

We had more than our fair share of rain here and if it doesnt stop soon I swear nebraska will cease to be a state instead it will just be another great lake! Bad news is the 7 day forcast say's.... yup more rain!

Robert spent his fathers day doing what he loves. He played video games, played with the kids and in the evening taught Lorelai the joy of jumping in rain puddles (in other words he made use of the lake that was our parking lot.)

So one of the kids got into the excedrin migraine and after a frantic call to posin control we were glad to hear that other than a possiable tummy ache one pill cant harm them! Thank GOD!! (yes we are sure it was only one pill)

So my weight loss is now hit the dreaded plateau, I havent lost a single pound since i hit my half way point. I hate that!! The only good thing about it is at least I'm not gaining! I need new ideas to re-jump start my weight loss.

Now I know you all are on the edge of your seats wondering who won the giveaways so here it is.....

Clair won the Bepe Baby giveaway!
Kate won the U'neaks giveaway!
and last but never least
Kathy won the simple green!

Congrats winners i have contacted you and you have 24 hours to claim your prize before a new winner is chosen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a bit with us...