Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Monster troubles



So I know around this age children are developing their imaginations but why does it have to include monsters? We don’t tell Lila any scary stories or let her watch any non age appropriate shows. So how did my happy little girl end up being so afraid of the monsters in her room?



As you know we tried to transition her to a toddler bed but after a week of her crying out all night and running to our room to flee the monster behind her chair, window, door, ect… we had to relent and are now back to a crib. Where she sleeps peacefully! I guess the monsters can’t find her in there.



I feel like we took a huge step back with her. I’d love to go back to a toddler bed so help me out all you parents out there.

How do you deal with monsters?





1 comment:

  1. Honestly, what's the rush? If she sleeps peacefully in a crib, more power to her! :)

    ReplyDelete

Share a bit with us...