I received a really nice box of goodies from Blog Spark and General Mills. It included Fiber One 80 Calories Cereal, 1 sensor pedometer with USB connector to chart walking progress, and 1 neoprene iPod/Smartphone holder with arm strap.
Are any of you starting a new diet? exercise program? Or just want to be well, regular? This would be perfect to help to jump start your plans!
- With 40 percent of the Daily Value of fiber in one 80 calorie serving, Fiber One 80 Calories cereal can help curb your hunger, which can help you stick to your weight loss plan.
- With great-tasting Fiber One 80 Calories cereal, there is a new breakfast option that helps you feel satisfied without sacrificing flavor!
My family had a chance to try Fiber One 80 Calorie cereal. Our Thoughts: “I like this dry better than with milk. Sorry FO guys but until healthy tastes good and is good for you this wont be on my shopping list.”
Want to try it for yourself? If so, look for new Fiber One 80 Calories cereal on grocer’s shelves now! Visit Fiber One for great information on healthy living and coupons for new products. Also, be sure to check out the Fiber One Facebook page and get involved in the conversation. We´d love to hear how you feel satisfied with new Fiber One 80 Calories cereal!
General Mills through MyBlogSpark is sponsoring a giveaway for one lucky Family Treasures reader. One lucky winner will receive:
- 1 box of Fiber One 80 Calories Cereal
- 1 sensor pedometer with USB connector to chart walking progress
- 1 neoprene iPod/smartphone holder with arm strap
To place your entries do any or all of the following:
To enter to win leaving a comment on this post telling us, “Does your current breakfast keeps you full until lunch time?”
For additional entries you can do these entries below and leave a comment telling us you did so.
- Share this giveaway with your friends or family (blog or tweet, and leave a link)
- Subscribe to our Feed- if you already subscribe tell how long you have been following
- Follow us via Google Friend Connect
- Share what you do to stay healthy (or get healthier) on a daily basis
"Disclosure: Fiber One 80 Calories cereal, information, and giveaway have been provided by General Mills through MyBlogSpark."