Sunday, August 28, 2011

What I do when I’m not here

What?!? you mean I have a life outside of the computer? Yes, its true there is life outside this little box we spend too much time in front of. Lately I have been spending a lot of time trying out cute hairstyles on my 3yr old. Her hair is incredibly long (down to her bottom) and curly. What to see what I’ve been doing? ------

As any mom of a toddler knows getting them to sit still for a min is hard imagine trying to get them still for 5min or more. FUN, FUN! Now I cant take credit for all these style ideas. I get inspiration from Hair sites like Princesshairstyles.com. I even got to try a new and cute hair decoration. Look for the Sidewinder review soon!

Even My little guy got into the Hair action! He got a haircut this weekend.

IMG_20110825_123156IMG_20110825_140409IMG_20110825_140411

What do I do with my hair do you ask? Well, I rock the messy mom ponytail. What? After wrangling the little ones to get them ready I just don’t have the time or energy to do anything nice with my own hair. So there you go, the Glamorous life of a mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a bit with us...