Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Light the Night Walk

My husband has decided to participate in the Light the Night Walk, a walk to raise funds for cancer research. My MIL had cancer. Thankfully, she caught it early and beat it. Unfortunately, several of my family, including my grandmother and, more recently, my uncle, have died from cancer. I fully support my husband in this, and want to help him raise as much money as possible. All you have to do is go to the below website and follow the instructions to donate. Your donation will be much appreciated. Tell your friends, too.




"Light The Night Walk events are evenings filled with inspiration. Carrying illuminated balloons - white for survivors, red for supporters and gold in memory of loved ones lost to cancer - thousands of walkers - men, women and children - form a community of caring, bringing light to the dark world of cancer."- LLS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a bit with us...