Sunday, October 16, 2011

BISSELL STOMP 'N GO REVIEW and Mommy Party

stomandgoWith two toddlers , a dog, and a rabbit, I spent A LOT of time cleaning our carpets.  Everyday there is some sort of stain on the carpets.  If it’s not my son or daughter spilling something, it’s our dog making a mess.  The Rabbit is no better, her cage tend to leak leaving her ‘offerings’ on my rug. So, at least weekly I have my husband drag out the steam cleaner – something that’s generally a huge hassle.  Bissell’s new Stomp and Go pads are meant to make carpet cleaning fun or at the least more convenient.

stain-stomp-gone-vertical-smallBissell Stomp and Go pads include an oxy-based formula to help “stomp” out stains.  When you see a stain, you just open the package, place the pad over the stain, and then stomp.  If you leave the pad on the stain – for as little as 30 minutes – the stain will begin lifting the mess.

So far, I’ve used the Stomp and Go pads on juice stains courtesy of not so spill-proof Sippy cups that my children love to leave laying around, and they work well.  To get them to work the quickest, I’ve found that it’s best to use them as soon as you find the stain – set in stains can take longer than 30 minutes to remove (up to 24 hours, according the manufacturer).  I also tried them on our Rabbit’s urine stains and it worked!!  I’ll definitely be buying more of these to keep on hand every time my carpets get stained!

Party Time: Mom Central and Bissell sent me enough Stomp and Go packs to host a Party to demonstrate how they work. My guests where amazed to see how easy they are to use and that they work. They were also excited to find out they were able to take home a box of their own! Check out the album below to see a few guests trying out the Bissell Stomp and Go products.

To learn more about his and other Bissell Products and where to buy them, visit the Bissell Stomp and Go site.

Disclosure: I wrote this review while participating in a campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of BISSELL and received product samples and a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a bit with us...