Monday, October 31, 2011

One Slient Night an FFH Christmas

ffh_thumb[2]Have you heard of FFH? They are my absolute favorite band! I have been a fan since high school and I go see them every chance I get. Never heard of them? They are a Contemporary Christian band with in my opinion the most uplifting music ever.

About FFH (taken from FFH.net) -
Pop vocal group FFH has released thirteen projects, sold more than two million albums, and garnered 24 radio hits, including seven No. 1 singles and ten Top 5 radio singles. In addition to multiple Dove Award nominations, FFH has been recognized at the Inspirational Life Awards as well as the Billboard Music Video Awards. The group has performed more than 1000 dates since 2000 and continues to be a favorite on the tour circuit. FFH is also known for its work with the “Make-A-Wish Foundation,” Kurt Warner’s “First Things First Foundation,” and for its contributions to national ad campaigns for Coca Cola and IBM.

I want to help them spread the news about their new album - One Silent Night. This is their first Christmas album and everyone is pretty exited about it. I know I am!! It came out on Oct. 11th and its on my shopping list. If you are looking for a little something to put you in the Christmas spirit this year check out One Silent Night.
ffh2_thumb[2]

One Silent Night Features:
  • BABY IT’S COLD OUTSIDE
  • JINGLE BELL ROCK
  • ONE SILENT NIGHT
  • I’LL BE HOME FOR CHRISTMAS
  • THE BIRTHDAY OF A KING
  • O COME O COME EMMANUEL
  • WINTER WONDERLAND
  • GLORIOUS IMPOSSIBLE
  • O LITTLE TOWN OF BETHLEHEM
  • HEAVEN AND NATURE SING
You can learn more about FFH and sample their music by following them on Facebook, twitter, FFH blog or their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a bit with us...