Monday, October 3, 2011

Chef Boyardee HouseParty!

IMAG0044I was chosen to host a "Be a Chef with Chef Boyardee" party through houseparty.com. They provided me with coupons for 6 free cans of Chef Boyardee products, a Chef Hat, cooler tote and 5 recipes to try out on my guests.
In addition my guests got to take home a recipe information card, note pad, and a .50$ coupon towards one can of Chef Boyardee. As well as Goodies I personally included in their gift bags.
Here are a few pictures from my Chef Boyardee House Party!





Set up -
IMAG0042Making recipe bundles for my guests.







IMAG0068Goodie Bags w/ printed logo – I printed all the recipes used that night, a few dinner mints, the $.50 coupon, note pad and information card.





IMAG0069
Children’s activity








IMAG0070Prize Drawing – winner won the Chef Hat and a can of Chef Boyardee







The food! -
and the Fun -

All in all it was fun and we found a few new meals to try with our favorite Chef Boyardee products!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a bit with us...