Friday, May 14, 2010

Crazy Icky Week

This past week has been icky!! The weather turned from sunny and nice to cold and wet. I was starting to think we'd never see the sun again. As you can imagine I was thrilled! (insert eye roll here) We just got over a long winter of being locked up in the house all day so I was not a happy camper looking at the prospect of staying indoors for a whole week. Add in the fact that the kiddos have been sick you can imagine to whining I had to hear and that was just from the husband. OK, just kidding........ a bit. No really any parent knows how clingy a toddler can become when they are ill, I felt like they would become permanently attached to me forever.
Alas, they are on the mend and the sun finally can out today. All is well in the Russell home again. I thought I would share a few pictures of my crazy week.

As you can see Peyton felt awful and we found Lila sleeping in her chair at nap time. The move to a toddler bed has not been without some difficulties.

Yes we lived in our Jammie's this week, but it wasn't like we were going anywhere. (Me included)

2 comments:

  1. I feel you on the icky weather. Hope the kids feel better soon. I have something for you on my blog. Thank you for being one of my newest followers! http://www.kiddiescornerdeals.com/2010/05/tags-and-awardsthank-you.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jammies are the best when you have sick ones around - your daughter reminded me of mine at that age (the curly hair got me) - I am glad they are all on the mend and the clinging never goes away when they are sick...

    ReplyDelete

Share a bit with us...