Thursday, May 20, 2010

Swim Suit Shopping.

I know, I know that's a four letter word for some people. And other would rather die than be seen in a bathing suit. But have no fear there are fashionable suits out there for use more shapely women (what? round is a shape.)

I just picked up this cute swim suit at FasionBug.com. I just love this top it has all the support a full figure woman needs and just look at the back of it. I hate halter tops that don't offer alot of coverage. I like how this top is shaped like a tank top.



And I don't know about you but I want my whole butt covered at all times. No one wants to see my flabby butt cheeks hanging out the sides of a swim brief, so I opted for the draw string swim shorts.


I'm actually looking forward to summer this year and I wont be self conscious wearing this suit to the local pool.

2 comments:

  1. Not my style .. at all.. but I hope you feel great in it!! :) I like the ones that have the little skirt.. I'll try to find a picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.shop.com/Best_Seller_The_Illusion_Suit_Swim_Mini_Skirt_Women's_Plus_Size_Swimwear_Sizes_16W_26W_Style_67165W-40656268-54066922-p+.xhtml?sourceid=298

    or

    http://www.shop.com/Womens+Plus+Size+Swimwear+Venus+Halter+Retro+Swimdress+Style+79373wa+Sizes+16W+26W-158875852-p+.xhtml

    ReplyDelete

Share a bit with us...