DIY Stickers!!! Well, actually, they are better than DIY stickers. You design them (or personalize the stickers) then StickerYou prints them out on reusable vinyl. You can stick them, unstick them, and re-stick them over and over without ruining the wall/car/book/bottle/etc.
The uses are ENDLESS!! There are tons of suggestions on their idea page!
How do you create stickers (there is a demo so have no fear!):
You click on StickerMaker, select a theme, drag stickers you want to your workspace, upload your own images if you desire, edit the size, color, and rotation of images, add text if you wish and save the page. The editor can be really clumbsy at times, but it is manageable. There are tons of images to choose from for most occasions. You can easily repeat things if you want many of one image (there is an autofill application).
How do you apply/remove them:
What they offer-
• Great, vivid colors when printed
• Die cut around shapes (great for company logos)
• Price under $7 per 8.5 x 10.5 sheet (prices decreases with the number of pages you order)
• Sun and water resistant (you can even make bumper stickers!)
• 1-100 stickers per sheet depending on size and shape of stickers
• Great images exist AND the ability to upload your own images
• Ability to edit the colors of many existing images
Overall, I really love StickerYou stickers. The quality is great. They have not left any marks in places that I have tried them and then removed them. I love that because with our move coming up I don’t want to leave behind anything we will have to scrape off the walls before we leave.
Buy it: visit stickeryou!
Win it: 3 lucky readers will win 2 sheets each!!
After completing the mandatory entry you earn extra entries by:
Following this blog publicly [1 extra]
Subscribe to this blog [1 extra]
Follow me on Twitter & Tweet this giveaway (leave a link) [1 extra]
Blog about this giveway (leave a link) [3 extra]
Add my button to your blog (leave a link) [1 extra]
Giveaway ends on May 26th at 8pm. Winners have 24 hours to claim prize.