Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sewing machine

So I decided in order to start on my goal list I shouls at least own a sewing machine to make most of the projects on the list. So this week we are comaprison shopping. I've narrowed it down to these two

Brother XR9000 Computerized Sewing Machine

or

Brother 60-Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine, CS-6000i

I'm leaning towards the one from Costco because it has a few more stiches. I just hope what ever one I choose I can learn how to use it quickly.

1 comment:

  1. I've never used one like that but machine sewing is terrifying to me!! I was sewing all day yesterday and still had a hard time not being scared of the machine. Of course, you can always fix whatever you mess up (I learned that yesterday haha) so don't be afraid of it like I am! Good luck on whichever machine you choose!

    ReplyDelete

Share a bit with us...