Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

 

cupcakeAs much as I don’t want to admit that another year has passed and I’m just a little bit older than yesterday. Today is my 28th birthday! Its also the fist one I have ever spent away from my parents. (I miss ya, mom and dad.)

It’s a birthday week at our house. Today is my birthday and tomorrow is my girl Lorelai’s 3rd birthday!! I cant believe that three years ago today I was in Labor waiting for my precious angel to join her mommy and daddy. Little did I know the stinker had her own plan and didn’t want to share mommy’s day instead she waited until ONE minute after midnight to be born. TinkerbellHappyBirthday

 

And to honor the birthday celebrations in our house I will leave you with some birthday humor -

 

Few women admit their age. Few men act theirs.
- Unknown

The best way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once.
- H. V. Prochnow

The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.
- Lucille ball

“It takes a long time to grow young.” - Pablo Picasso

Hope everyone has a great day - I plan to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a bit with us...