Monday, November 1, 2010

What a crazy fun weekend!

The children and I have been going non stop this weekend! First there was a Monster mash parade and breakfast yesterday, then we went to another Halloween bash at the power authority museum. We ended our night at the aquarium where we found Peyton’s favorite animal -The Sea Lion. He was in heaven. There was jumping up and down, clapping and squealing – and that was just from him! It was great.

Today we started our Trick-or-treating off at 3pm and we were done at 5 with bags full of goodies! We went to the outlet mall and then to a few family members homes.

What do you think? I might be biased but I think I have the cutest Tinker Bell and sock monkey around!!!

100_2998-1

100_2985-1

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Remember when trick-or-treating meant hitting every house you could and staying out until you dropped? Now the city has put a time limit on how late you can go out, and most parents (me included) don’t trust people enough to let their child(ren) go door to door. I don’t even think we started trick-or-treating when I was a kid until after 5ish, I couldn’t believe that we were actually done by that time. Sigh, how things have changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a bit with us...