This one is supper yummy -
CRANBERRY BROCCOLI SALAD
- 1 bunch broccoli floret (smaller bites)
- 1/2 bunch cauliflower floret (smaller bites)
- 1/2 cup sunflower seed
- 1 cup cranberry craisins
- 1/2 lb bacon, cooked & crumbled (OR 1/8 to 1/4 cup bacon bits)
- 4 chopped green onions (smaller bites)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup sugar (I used a little less)
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- Chop broccoli and cauliflower into small florets. Place in a bowl.
- Add sunflower seeds, craisins, bacon and green onion to broccoli/cauliflower mixture.
- Combine dressing ingredients.
- Toss dressing over broccoli/cauliflower mixture.
NOTE: You may alter ingredients according to your taste. For example I used equal amounts of broccoli & cauliflower.
next up dinner!