My husband and I are Food Network junkies and a few days ago Racheal Ray's 30 min. meals was on and she was making homemade chips and MOP burgers. After watching it Robert wanted to make our version of the meal.
One word can describe them.... ORGASMIC!! OMG they were the best!! I hate homemade burgers, at every family picnic I will choose not to eat rather than eat a burger. BUT these I'd gladly eat every day! Well if it wasnt for the fact that I'd then die of a clogged arteries. I'd love to share with you our version of the best burger.....
• 1 lb Ground Beef
• 1 lb Ground Italian Sausage
• Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 3 Tbsp Parsley
• 2 tsp Garlic
• 4 Tbsp Grill Seasoning (we used gourmet burgers seasoning)
• Provolone Cheese, sliced
1. Preheat large skillet or cast iron pan over medium-high heat. Coat bottom of a large bowl with olive oil. Add beef, sausage, and seasonings. Mix by hand until well blended. Shape into patties.
2. Put patties in skillet. Cook 4-5 minutes per side until just about done (160®F).
3. Add cheese on top of burgers. Cover until cheese is melted and meat is done. Put on bun and enjoy!