Sunday, February 28, 2010

marked another one off

Another goal done. I hosted my first naughty party! WooHoo!
I invited a few ladies over and we have a great time laughing and relaxing.
Missy berry from slumber parties, the #1 naughty party company, came to my home and introduced us ladies to a lot of great products to enhance the romance in our lives. Who wouldn't want that? I purchased a few items for myself, and the hubby. I mostly bought lotions, room fragrance, and perfumes. I love the Basic instinct perfume - it smells different for each person, how cool!



As well as a *ahem* personal item. Take a peek at their website and spice up you and your partners sensual sides.

2 comments:

  1. *blush* I'm too prude for that stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I thought so too but its really not bad. The first party I went to I was so scared it was going to be well i dont know, but I'm a prude and was scared. LOL! It was very tasteful and fun. I mostly bought lotions, room fragrance, and parfumes. I love the Basic instint parfume - it smells different for each person, how cool!

    ReplyDelete

Share a bit with us...