Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Weigh-in Wednesdays: week 1

nothing like having a game say your too fat! I am ?30+ lbs. No, you dont get to know what number the ? mark is. It wont mater in a few months anyway. (power of postive thinking in play here!)

Week on really consiteded of me doing the same thing I've always done, sigh. I didnt make any real big changes in my daily activities except cut back on the junk food and eating past a certian time. Check back next week and see if any poundage as melted away.




1 comment:

  1. Krystal, I'm disappointed in myself... I've lost weight before, but just can't seem to care enough to do it again. Do you ever feel this way??? I did good this morning eating light. But then at dinner I had some nasty (healthy) rice and broccoli crap, and it went downhill from there. Long story short, I had a stressful night and sent Rach to McD's at 11PM for a McDouble with french fries. How horrible is that?? I hope you're doing better than I am. *Sigh*

    ReplyDelete

Share a bit with us...